KNBR (“the sports leader”) has been the longtime radio home of the San Francisco Giants, starting way back in 1979. Here are a pair of Giants/KNBR bumper stickers from that first season together!
Now for the rest of this week’s picks:
- This 1993 Colorado Rockies diecast truck also serves as a bank.
- Ever seen this 1960s Philadelphia Eagles decal design before? The eagle’s football fits right into the “g.”
- Here are a couple of vintage NFL jerseys: First, this Packers jersey from Rawlings, and this Johnny Unitas Colts No. 19 from Sand-Knit.
- Champion is the maker of this 1970s Green Bay Packers T-shirt.
- “Good to the Last Drop” exclaims this 1970s NBA Kansas City Kings Maxwell House Coffee promo seat cushion.
- Another 1970s seat cushion, this time for the Seattle Seahawks. Helmet logo is riding a bit low on the side, no?
- This vintage 1960s Los Angeles Lakers jacket is decidedly retro.
- This T-shirt says “Forty Niners DolphinBusters.” Maybe it’s from 1985, when the Niners topped the Dolphins in Super Bowl XIX.
- One more for the Niners: This early-1970s poster would look good on any 49ers fan’s wall.
- Nice cover artwork of this 1964 Y.A. Tittle bio, I Pass.
That’ll do it for this edition of CC. Happy New Year!